What is Adobe Lightroom CC?
Adobe Lightroom CC/Mobile is the most powerful photo editing software that will help you to edit and enhance your photos. You can download Lightroom for free on Goole Play for Android and App Store for iOS. For the desktop version, visit the Adobe website or the App Store on a Mac.
What is an Adobe Lightroom Preset?
A preset is a custom-made filter that will help you to professionally edit your photos and make them look awesome with one click or tap.
Can I use the presets on Photoshop?
Yes, all our presets can be used on Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom CC.
Do I need purchase Adobe software?
No Lightroom CC/Mobile is free.
How do I install my Lightroom Mobile Preset?
1. Tap on .DNG file.
2. Find the "..." or "arrow up" button top right and push , find Open with Lightroom or Send copy to Lightroom.
3. If you don’t have this option Save this .DNG file as image in your camera roll.
4. Open the Lightroom CC App and Click 'Add Image' button and add the file. It will appear as an image.
5. Open the image > Click the 3 dots in the top right corner > Click 'Create Preset' > Name your preset > Save.
6. Go back to Home Page in your App. Add your own photo and open it. In the Edit Mode scroll the bottom panel to 'Presets' > 'User Presets' > Click the preset you have created.
What if I have a question or a problem?
Please contact us at email@example.com